How to Get Started
"Beyond FM" articles were originally published in a club newsletter, and are reprinted here by permission of the author, Jim Aguirre W7DHC.
- What are the VHF/UHF/Microwave Frequencies?
- VHF/UHF/Microwave Equipment
- Feedlines & Connectors
- Solar Influences at VHF
This section offers several technical papers published by PNWVHFS authors. They have been published at various times and collected here for your convenience.
- The KH6 Duct - Dave N7DB
- Toshiba 3.4 GHz Toshiba amplifier wiring: a better way! - Jim W7DHC
- RG-58/U the Un-coax Cable - Rick W7RNB (NU7Z)
- Radio Shack HTX-100 to DownEast Microwave® 28 MHz Transverter Interface - Lynn N7CFO
- Receiver Testing Procedures - Owen K6LEW
Have a technical paper to share with the world?
Send it to email@example.com and we'll post it here!