2014 Door Prizes
The IC-7100 features a large, multi-function, touch screen DOT-Matrix LCD display that is positioned for easy view and operation. The controller display not only provides information, but is your control portal to the IC-7100's feature settings and menus for 1.8 through 440 MHz.
The IC-7100 offers HF, VHF, UHF and DSTAR capabilities.
The FTM-400DR is a C4FM FDMA digital dual band transceiver with 3.5-inch full color touch panel. 144/440 FM rig. Built-in GPS supports APRS and logging functions. Versatile scanning receiver for monitoring enthusiasts. Connect the optional microphone with camera to take and send images. The expert's choice for high-performance mobile operation.
Icom America Inc.
Additional Door Prizes
A few other selected door prizes include:
- Directive Systems 6-element 144 MHz rover antenna (donated by Directive Systems )
- Directive Systems 15-element 432 MHz rover antenna
- ARRL Certificates (donated by ARRL )
- SG-Lab 1296 transverter
- Antenna built for the SG-Lab 1296 transverter
- Bird Wattmeter Model 43
- Bird Wattmeter Element 250c
- RFC400 coax, 100-ft
- Coax adapters Type N for UHF
- Scotch #33 rubber tape
- PowerPole crimp tool and connectors
- ...and many more